Category Archives: What’s New
Combining outstanding value and quality, these down and forward, mandrel-bent 1-3/4” and 1-7/8” universal turbo headers for small-block Ford engines from Flowtech come in ceramic-coated mild steel, natural 304 stainless steel, and polished 304 stainless steel. They feature 3” collectors with merge spears for increased exhaust velocity and 3/8” thick header flanges for a leak-free seal. Premium header gaskets and bolts included.
- Universal down and forward turbo headers for SB Ford engines.
When the biggest enemy of your transmission is heat, you can have no greater ally than Mishimoto’s direct-fit transmission cooler. Designed for 2003–2009 Ram pickups with 5.9 or 6.7L Cummins engine, the MMTC-RAM-03SL cooler uses a stacked-plate core for 212% more core volume and a 244% increase in fluid capacity over stock.
- 2018 F-150 2.7L and 5.0L.
- 2017–2018 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost.
- 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Stingray, and Z06.
- 2019 Sierra/Silverado 5.3L (Legacy/Limited).
- 2018 Ram 1500 5.7L.
- 2018 Dodge Demon and Hellcat
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trackhawk.