Check out these various additives available for your coolant system!
Radiator Relief™ supercharges your radiator by transferring heat more efficiently through the radiator. Similar to the original formula this proven coolant additive will reduce your operating temperature up to 30°F reducing engine wear that occurs during extreme use.
Radiator Relief™ is also formulated with a corrosion inhibitor that reduces mineral deposits. This is the first additive that maintains pH levels that otherwise fluctuate over time resulting in core damage.
It’s made for use with water or anti-freeze.
- Reduces engine temperature up to 30˚F
- Includes anti-foaming agent
- Formulated with a corrosion inhibitor
- No mixing required; just add to cooling system!
- Reduces pre-existing scale build-up
- Safe with all alloys
- Compatible with water and all types of anti-freeze products
- 100% Biodegradable, Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic Additive
- For use in all water cooled engines
P/N 040200 (16 oz.)
It’s formula also acts as a bubble buster for the water in your cooling system, improving heat transfer by as much as 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reduce engine temperature by up-to 20 F
- Extend the life of your cooling components
- Improve coolant contact with radiator fins
- Delivers cooling and protection that reduces the temperature of the cylinder heads
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze
- 100 percent corrosion protection with straight water
- Has a lower PH value (8.5) so it will not be harmful to the aluminum in the system.
- 100 percent water soluble, so it leaves no film behind
- Prevents scale and blockage inside the cooling system
- Utilizes corrosion-inhibitor technology validated by ASTM testing
- Use only 1 bottle for a 4 gallon system if using anti-freeze. Use 2 bottles if you are not using anti-freeze (i.e. plain tap water)
- Additional coolant gels are not required
- Race track surface approved
- Environmentally friendly
P/N 50016 (12 oz.)
It’s advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent provides year-round defense against corrosion. Purple Ice also reduces the surface tension of the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures , which improves heat transfer through the cooling system, while providing additional protection against rust, corrosion, and erosion.
It is ideal for use in straight water racing applications or in antifreeze/water mixtures. Purple Ice is compatible with traditional ethylene glycol antifreeze (green) and GM Dex-Cool antifreeze coolants.
Purple Ice should not be used in new radiators until anti-freeze has been cycled through the system.
- Reduces Coolant Temperatures and providing extra corrosion protection.
- Safe to use with water-only or antifreeze/water blends.
- One bottle will treat three to five gallons. Recommended treat rate: With antifreeze 1 oz. / quart of cooling system capacity; for straight water applications 2 oz. / quart of cooling system capacity.
- Improved Performance -Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Prevents the formation of scale deposits in the radiator for optimum coolant flow
- Lubricates the seals of the water pump extending the life of the water pump
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
P/N 01600 (12 oz.)