All-black components, a black powder-coated aluminum intake tube, and an oil-free SYNTHAMAX synthetic filter give your Camaro SS a boost with increased torque and horsepower (up to 21.7 on the dyno). The AIRAID MCAD intake system removes the stock intake track on your vehicle and adds an open-element air inlet protected by cold air dam panels, protecting the filter from hot under-hood air. The innovative filter design of layered, low-restriction 3D dry synthetic media offers increased airflow and outstanding protection from contaminants that can cause engine damage; it’s also washable and reusable.
The 252-381 AIRAID MCAD intake system mounts in your Camaro’s factory location with no drilling required; in fact, installation typically clocks in at less than 90 minutes using standard hand tools.
- Increases horsepower and torque.
- Replaces stock air box, air filter, and intake tubing.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Low-restriction aluminum intake tube.
- Easy to install using standard tools.
- Easy-to-clean, oil-free, reusable synthetic air filter.
- Warranty: “NO-Hassle” lifetime limited.