With a top air inlet and SA2015 rating, the PRO15 helmet from RaceQuip combines contemporary styling with modern production techniques. The hand-laid fiber reinforced polymer shell achieves an outstanding balance of lightweight comfortability and affordability, and the design accommodates HANS or other head and neck restraint device anchor posts (not included) thanks to the installed M6 threaded inserts.
Fresh air hoses attach to the top via a standard 1.25” barbed fitting; air then flows across the face shield, which is made from 3mm distortion-free polycarbonate supported by an aluminum pivot kit, hand-ratcheting TearOff posts, and a silicone gasket to seal out dirt; the eye port is wide enough to allow for personal eyewear and provides good peripheral vision.
Suitable for use in all forms of motorsports. Available in Gloss White and Flat Black in sizes ranging from Small to XXL.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) shell.
- HANS/HNR M6 threaded inserts in shell.
- Accepts standard 1.25” round hose.
- Air is routed under shell and across face shield.
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner.
- Comfort-fit blended Nomex interior.
- HANS anchor posts bolt right on (not included).
- Distortion-free 3mm polycarbonate shield.
- Aluminum pivot kit with adjustable friction lock.
- Tear-off posts hand ratchet to eight positions.
- Silicone eye port gasket seals out dirt.
- Kevlar chin strap.
- Great peripheral vision.
- Fire retardant paint and interior.
- Slick aerodynamic design with chin spoiler.
- Two colors: Gloss White and Flat Black.
- Sizes: S–2XL.