Ready to ship and designed for 1996-to-present Chevy 4.3L V6 Vortec engines (with 8 vertical hold-down bolts), the 2519 marine performer intake manifold gives you legendary Edelbrock performance out on the water. The brass-lined front water crossover and two brass flange inserts cover the rear water openings in the cylinder heads, while the brass-lined crossover/inserts protect the aluminum from salt water corrosion. Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- For 1996+ Chevy 4.3L V6 Vortec engines (8 vertical hold-down bolts).
- Delivers maximum power and a broad torque curve for high-performance marine applications.
- Brass-lined front water crossover and inserts help protect the aluminum from salt water corrosion.
- Carb flange also accepts stock Q-Jet spread-bore carb.
- Designed and manufactured in America.