These sandwich-style plates from NOS give you an easy way to add nitrous oxide to your Hi-Ram–equipped LS engine. Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, these plates are anodized for great looks and excellent corrosion protection.
The one-piece design features machined passages that precisely spray into the center of each cylinder. Plate includes jetting for up to 250 HP but can support more than 1,000 HP. Includes a NOS plate, gasket, jet holders, and jets. Available in two finishes: Black (12535BNOS) or Silver (12535NOS).
- Dry single-stage plate sandwiches between the bottom base and top plate on Holley Hi-Ram intake manifolds.
- Designed specifically for optimum nitrous distribution on LS-based engines.
- Sprays nitrous directly into each cylinder runner for proper nitrous distribution.
- Features a machined 0.103” passage that feeds eight 0.040” openings per intake runner.
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum with laser-etched NOS
- Anodized Black or Clear for corrosion resistance and a quality appearance.
- Includes jetting for 50-, 100-, 150-, 200-, and 250-horsepower configurations.
- Supports up to 1,000+ horsepower (jets purchased separately).
- Includes plate, gasket, hardware, jet holders, and jetting for up to 250 horsepower.
- Two finishes: Black or Silver.