The previously discontinued E-FORCE 122 supercharger for small-block Chevy is back by popular demand, and Edelbrock has engineered improvements that make it better than ever before. New features include an internal bypass valve that nearly eradicates parasitic loss under part throttle and deceleration, requiring less than one-third the horsepower at 60 MPH cruise. In addition, the self-contained oiling system enjoys a 100K mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required), while the included manual walks you through the installation—no fabrication or special tools required.
- For 1957–1986 small-block Chevy with conventional heads (#1551) and 1996+ SBC with E-Tec or Vortec heads (#1552).
- Positive displacement supercharger.
- Produces up to 500+ HP.
- Eaton H122 rotor assembly.
- Compact design fits under most hoods.
- Requires use of long-style water pump.
- Not compatible with aftermarket serpentine pulley systems.
- Carb not included (use 4150-style carb of your choice).