Developed specifically for two-wheel-drive 1982–1993 Chevy S-10 pickups powered by LS engines, these Flowtech long-tube headers are available in five different versions: painted, ceramic-coated, natural-finish 304 stainless steel, natural-finish 409 stainless steel, and polished 304 stainless steel. They come complete with gaskets and hardware and feature 1-3/4” mandrel-bent primary tubes, long-transition 3” collectors for increased exhaust velocity, and 3/8” thick header flanges for maximum strength and sealing.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1982–1993 Chevy S-10 2WD trucks.
- 1-3/4” mandrel-bent primary tubes and long-transition 3” collectors.
- 3/8” thick header flanges for strength and maximum sealing surface.
- Available in painted or ceramic-coated mild steel, natural 409 stainless steel, or polished 304 stainless steel.
- Gaskets and hardware included.