If you are a car enthusiast with high-end and modified engines, or looking for an even higher level of performance and protection, Royal Purple HPS™ (High Performance Street) takes lubrication to the next level.
This oil is ideal for gasoline and diesel engines alike (except HPS 5W-20).
It is specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. Fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive and Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology. This unique blend enables HPS to outperform leading high performance synthetic oils and conventional lubricants for both gasoline and diesel engines.
Recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty. Royal Purple HPS oils are unlicensed performance upgrade street oils and may not be strictly OEM warranty compliant for newer vehicle.
- Maximum Wear Protection – High film strength – Significantly reduces heat and wear to help protect your engine
- Superior Corrosion Protection – Provides superior corrosion protection
- Advanced Protection – Protects valve trains using roller or flat tappet lifters requiring added protection due to high lift/high ramp rate camshafts
- Improved Performance – Improves sealing between the piston ring and cylinder wall for maximum horsepower and torque and optimizes fuel economy
- Cleans – Reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean with its advanced synthetic solvency
- Better Efficiency – Exceptional oxidation stability—HPS maximizes oil life and allows for extended oil drain intervals – more miles driven between oil changes saving you time, money and reducing the impact on the environment
Royal Purple HPS Series of motor oil responds to increased pressure with increased viscosity. It’s available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.
P/N 31520 (5W20 qt. bottle) P/N 31530 (5W30 qt. bottle)
P/N 31130 (10W30 qt. bottle) P/N 31140 (10W40 qt. bottle)
P/N 31250 (20W50 qt. bottle)
Vehicle Under Warranty & Used For Normal, Everyday Driving: Use Royal Purple signature high performance synthetic oil/API-licensed Motor Oil, which holds current American Petroleum Institute (API) and International Lubricants Standardization and Approval Committee (ILSAC) licenses.
This lubricant is warranty compliant for newer vehicles, and offers the best protection possible in an API-licensed motor oil.
High Mileage: If your car has 75,000 miles or more, you should choose a premium full synthetic motor oil specially formulated for older vehicles because over time, seals can shrink and leak. Royal Purple HMX™ High Mileage motor oil:
- Reconditions seals, providing a little swell and flexibility to older seals.
- Provides a higher level of anti-wear additive than Royal Purple API-licensed oils
- Includes a healthy dose of Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, further enhancing performance and protection.
Highest Performance: Royal Purple XPR (Extreme Performance Racing) motor oil is the preferred choice for dedicated competition engines, and those that want their car to use the absolute best engine oil. It offers the ultimate in lubricant performance and protection. These oils are not a typical choice for daily driver and other street cars because of the much higher price tag. However, XPR engine oils offer enough protection for the most powerful race engines and, unlike most “race” oils, are completely safe for extended use in street cars.
All the above oils are available in several viscosities.