Royal Purple oil is considered the best synthetic motor oil by many end users!
All of Royal Purple synthetic oil and synthetic lubricants are formulated to maximize performance in real-world applications for most automotive, industrial, marine, motorcycle and racing applications.
Following are a few of Royal Purple lubricants.
- An advanced, high performance, synthetic lubricant that provides excellent protection. The EP properties greatly reduce wear and effectively extend equipment life.
- Unique, thixotrophic lubricant blended with a solvent carrier which evaporates leaving a tenacious, dry, wax-like film. This non-tacky film effectively minimizes the collection of abrasive dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Lubricates up to 400˚F (after carrying solvent has evaporated) and provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- CO2 propellant
P/N 11407 (4 oz.)
ULTRA-PERFORMANCE GREASE (UPG)
A high performance, multi-service, aluminum-complex, synthetic grease for a wide range of grease requirements from the lubrication of bearings to u-joints and general-purpose use. Made using a superior blend of synthetic base oils plus Royal Purple’s unique, proprietary, noncorrosive Synerlec additive technology.
- Significantly increases bearing life and equipment reliability and makes bearings run smoother, cooler and quieter.
- It has outstanding extreme pressure capabilities and excellent water resistance to both emulsion and washout.
- Stable at high temperatures.
- Excellent oxidation resistance for extended service life and to provide a margin of safety between lubrication intervals.
P/N 01312 (14.5 oz.)
Unique, synthetic molecules that adhere to metal surfaces to create a formidable, load-bearing physical barrier between surfaces to minimizes the metal-to-metal contact and wear in boundary lubrication conditions.
- Clean, efficient equipment
- Greater wear protection – extends equipment life
- Compatible with conventional mineral and synthetic oils
- Outstanding rust/corrosion protection of both ferrous and nonferrous metals
- High temperature service capability
P/N 01335 (8 oz.)
- High film strength
- Deeply penetrates, cleans and loosens rusted parts.
- Like Max-Chain, its solvent carrier evaporates and leaves a tenacious, thixotrophic lubricating film on all metal surfaces, providing long-lasting protection against wear, rust and corrosion and has CO2 propellant.
- Contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, which is proven to make equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently.
P/N 10035 (4 oz.)
Power Steering Fluid
Formulated with a blend of select synthetic base oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec additive technology, which is proven to make equipment run cooler, smoother, longer, quieter and more efficiently.
- Compatible and can be mixed with conventional power steering fluids and has excellent seal compatibility.
- Clean, efficient equipment – extends pump life
- Much longer fluid life
- Outstanding rust/corrosion protection
- High temperature service capability
P/N 01326 (12 oz.)
Radiator Coolant Additive
- Year-round defense against corrosion (Advanced 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent)
- Reduces the surface tension of the radiator coolant to help reduce engine temperatures
P/N 01600 (12 oz.)
Fuel System Cleaner & Stabilizer
Twice-annual use of Max-Clean Fuel system cleaner and stabilizer in gas tanks is “one of the 10 Overlooked Services that can Extend the Life of Your Vehicle” (Cited by NAPA Know How writers.)
- Highly versatile, Max-Clean is EPA/CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends or biofuel.
- Great for use in in both 4-cycle and 2-cycle engines, and will not harm specialized emissions equipment.
- State-of-the-art synthetic fuel system cleaner that deeply penetrates and cleans injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers to restore fuel economy and reduce emissions.
- Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2%
- Reduce hydrocarbon, nitrogen oxide (NOx) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18 percent respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
- Stabilizes fuel during off-season and storage
- Superior corrosion and oxidation inhibitor
P/N 11722 (6 oz.)
The only fuel injector cleaner that also stabilizes ethanol.
A fully-synthetic, highly concentrated, high performance fuel injector cleaner specially formulated to solve problems with today’s direct injection engines, but can be used with any type of fuel injection.
Highly versatile, EPA/CARB compliant and safe for use in gasoline and diesel engines including all ethanol blends.
Contains highly concentrated poly ether amine (PEA) detergents that quickly clean clogged and coked injectors, restoring 100% of injector flow to optimizes injector spray patterns and better atomize fuel as it enters the combustion chamber.
- Improves responsiveness, smoother idle, and quicker / easier starts
- Maximizes horsepower
- Restores fuel economy
- Stabilizes ethanol which chemically breaks down to cause harmful effects to an engine
- Will not harm vehicle emissions equipment
P/N 18000 (6 oz.)
Specifically formulated to solve problems that come with today’s new HPCR (High Pressure Common Rail) diesel injection systems, this premium fuel system cleaner prevents gelling, improves fuel economy, lubricates and cleans the fuel system.
- For year-round use in all types of light, medium and heavy duty diesel engine.
- Compatible with any type or grade of diesel fuel, including #1 diesel and #2 diesel, biodiesel and ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD).
- Safe to use with all types of diesel exhaust emission systems equipment, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and catalytic converters.
- Increases cetane number by 8
- Increases fuel economy by up to 10%
- Improves engine startup and reliability in both warm and cold temps
- Improves cold flow by preventing gelling
- Cleans deposits from fuel injectors, combustion chambers, intake valves deposits and piston crowns
- Provides lubricity to entire fuel system
- Reduces smoke and odor
Note: do not pour directly into Diesel Exhaust Fluid
P/N 11756 (10 oz. can)
Ultra-tough, high performance automotive hypoid gear oil recommended for use in truck and automotive front or rear differentials, manual transmissions and lower gear units of marine engines that specify use of an API GL-5 or GL-4 fluid.
- Provide maximum protection to heavily loaded gears – gears run smoother, quieter, cooler and longer without overhauls.
- Extends gear and bearing life – formulated with a friction modifier additive – no additional additives are necessary.
- Maximizes horsepower – maximizing power throughout the drive train
- Reduces operating temperature
- Superior corrosion protection
- Separates rapidly from water
- Meets warranty requirements
- Environmentally responsible
- Outperforms ordinary gear oils by combining the highest quality synthetic oils with Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
- Available in the following viscosities: 75W-90, 75W-140, 80W-90, 85W-140 and SAE 90
P/N 01301 (SAE 75W140. qt.) P/N 01303 (SAE 85W140. qt.)
P/N 21300 (75W90, qt.) P/N 21301 (75W140, qt.)
- Optimizes protection in flat-tappet and roller engines (contains highly refined mineral oil, preferred for engine break-in with advanced additives containing high levels of zinc and phosphorus)
- Formulated to allow optimal ring seal and protect rotating assembly components such as the camshaft and valve train from initial start-up wear.
- Superior engine protection with its high film strength.
- Perfect for your new factory-ordered vehicle and engine rebuilds.
- Does not require the use of any other chemical additives.
Use the right Royal Purple high performance synthetic engine oil for your vehicle after the engine is broken in. Royal Purple has the motor oil for your application in different weights.
API-LICENSED MOTOR OIL
Meets warranty requirements of most passenger car and light trucks sold in the U.S./North America.
Compatible with synthetic and conventional motor oils. Available viscosities include: 0W-20, 0W-40, 5W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50 weights. Royal Purple also offers mono-grade motor oils in SAE 30, SAE 40 and SAE 50 weights.
HPS™ – HIGH PERFORMANCE STREET MOTOR SYNTHETIC OIL
Specifically formulated to maximize performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. HPS is high performance street motor oil recommended for vehicles no longer under manufacturer warranty and for those seeking a higher level of performance and protection.
Available viscosities include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.
HMX™ – HIGH MILEAGE SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL
For any 4-cycle gasoline engine with 75,000 miles (120,000 km) or more. Designed to minimize wear inside older engines and restore lost engine performance.
Available viscosities include: 5W-30 and 10W-30.
XPR® – EXTREME PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC RACING OIL
Specifically formulated for the demands of multi-platform racing environments. XPR is popular in a variety of motorsports including: NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws and Bonneville Salt Flats.
XPR 3.1 0W-5
Lowest viscosity engine oil designed for the most competitive classes such as Pro Stock, Pro Stock Bike, Comp Eliminator and NASCAR Cup (qualifying). The ultra-low viscosity provides the most horsepower possible by keeping parasitic losses to an absolute minimum while providing unparalleled protection.
An ultra-light viscosity motor oil formulated for gasoline engines used in drag racing, motorcycle sprint racing, etc.
A light-viscosity motor oil formulated to withstand exotic fuels such as alcohol, methanol and nitrous oxide (NO2). This blend is excellent for drag racing.
For a variety of applications, from oval track late models to bracket racing. This synthetic motor oil blend is extremely versatile and produces excellent horsepower while preventing wear.
Designed for marine, oval track and endurance car racing. Capable of withstanding long intervals of extreme heat, it works especially well with alcohol and methanol and is extremely popular in sprint cars, late models and World of Outlaws racing.
Formulated for running extended periods under extreme pressure and heat. It is used in oval track, marine and drag racing and is very popular in sprint cars, late models, truck pullers and bracket racing.
Please consult Royal Purple’s Technical Department when choosing the racing oil for your specific application.