Did you know that Flowmaster makes exhaust headers? They are a well-made piece too delivering maximum performance suited to the enthusiast who wants the best.
Designed to replace restrictive factory iron manifolds. They open up airflow for serious added power. Flowmasters’ line of high-performance Scavenger Series Elite Headers are available for many late-model and pre-emissions applications.
With mandrel bent tubes and laser-cut flanges, these headers are designed for ease of installation and as a direct replacement for factory cast-iron manifolds.
These high quality exhaust headers are manufactured from stainless steel and are ceramic coated for maximum durability.
Get yourself a set of these Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite headers to keep yourself ahead of the competition.
- Engineered for perfect fit
- Heavy gauge Stainless steel construction
- Full high-temperature Ceramic coated for maximum durability, appearance and heat control
- 3/8″ thick heavy-duty laser-cut flanges
- Factory collector connections to ensure a direct-fit, leak-free installation
- Dyno tuned for maximum performance – improved throttle response, power, and engine efficiency
- 3″ or 3 1/2″Collector ball flange or OEM-style connections for ease of installation and a leak free installation
- Available in several styles, such as shorty, full-length, and block hugger to accommodate a large variety of vehicles
- Gaskets and necessary hardware included
Scavenger Series Elite Shorty Headers
Scavenger Series Elite Block Hugger Headers
Scavenger Series Elite Long Tube Headers
Talk to your Sales rep or click here to go Flowmaster website to find the headers for your application.