Are your ready to outperform? From the start?
Many modern motor oils do not provide adequate wear protection for new engines, particularly those using flat-tappet cams. Royal Purple has addressed this issue by developing a new engine break-in oil.
- Formulated to allow optimal ring seal and protect rotating assembly components such as the camshaft and valve train from initial start up wear
- Combines highly refined mineral oil, (preferred for engine break-in) with advanced additives containing high levels of zinc and phosphorus to optimize protection in flat-tappet and roller engines
- Does not require the use of any other chemical additives.
P/N 11487 (1-qt. bottle)
P/N 06487 (6×1-qt. case)
Royal Purple recommends using their high performance motor oils after the engine is broken in for maximum engine performance.
And speaking of high performance motor oils for racing, Royal Purple has their Extreme Performance Racing (XPR) Oil line specifically formulated for the demands of multi-platform racing environments. XPR is popular in a variety of motorsports including: NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws and Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Combines the highest quality of synthetic base oil with Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology and additional performance enhancers to maximize horsepower and torque while providing the highest level of protection against motorsports-grade heat and wear
- Greater wear protection on startup
- Clean, efficient equipment – extends equipment life
- Available in a range of weights, each specific to certain motorsports applications and fuel types – such as alcohol, methanol and nitrous oxide
XPR 3.1 0W-5
Their lowest viscosity engine oil designed for the most competitive classes such as Pro Stock, Pro Stock Bike, Comp Eliminator and NASCAR Cup (qualifying). The ultra-low viscosity provides the most horsepower possible by keeping parasitic losses to an absolute minimum while providing unparalleled protection.
P/N 05205 (5-gal. pail )
An ultra-light viscosity motor oil formulated for gasoline engines used in drag racing, motorcycle sprint racing, etc.
P/N 01009 (1-qt. bottle)
P/N 06009 (6×1-qt. case)
P/N 05009 (5-gal. pail)
A light-viscosity motor oil formulated to withstand exotic fuels such as alcohol, methanol and nitrous oxide (NO2). This blend is excellent for drag racing.
P/N 01011 (1-qt. bottle)
P/N 06011 (6×1-qt. case)
P/N 05011 (5-gal. pail)
Works well in a variety of applications, from oval track late models to bracket racing. This synthetic motor oil blend is extremely versatile and produces excellent horsepower while preventing wear.
P/N 01021 (1-qt. bottle)
P/N 06021 (6×1-qt. case)
P/N 05021 (5-gal. pail)
Designed for marine, oval track and endurance car racing.
- Capable of withstanding long intervals of extreme heat
- Works especially well with alcohol and methanol
- Extremely popular in sprint cars, late models and World of Outlaws racing
P/N 01041 (1-qt. bottle)
P/N 06041 (6×1-qt. case)
P/N 05041 (5-gal. pail)
Formulated for running extended periods under extreme pressure and heat. It is used in oval track, marine and drag racing and is very popular in sprint cars, late models, truck pullers and bracket racing.
P/N 01051 (1-qt. bottle)
P/N 06051 (6×1-qt. case)
P/N 05051 (5-gal. pail)
Please consult Royal Purple’s Technical Department when choosing the racing oil for your specific application.