COMP Cams® Engine Break-In oil and additive special blend of extreme pressure additives no longer available in “off-the-shelf” motor oils:
- Provides added protection during critical engine break-in process
- Improve surface mating of rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides, camshaft and lifters, etc.
- Extend the durability of internal engine components including camshafts, valve train components and all moving parts
- Protects all internal engine components, including flat tappet and roller valve trains
- Proprietary additive package includes optimum amounts of ZDDP (Zinc and Phosphorous), Molybdenum and detergents
- Requires no additives or supplements for maximum protection
- Are fully compatible with gasoline, methanol and high octane race fuel
Engine Break-In Oil Additive
P/N 159 (2 oz. bottle)
P/N 159-12 ((12) 12 oz. bottles)
MUSCLE CAR & STREET ROD OIL
Unrivaled start-up protection for both classic flat tappet and late model roller valve trains.
Protects against internal engine corrosion, oxidation and rust; requires no extra additives. Blended-synthetic oil that delivers the time-tested wear protection of a mineral oil with the advanced performance, extended change intervals and internal cleanliness of a synthetic.
- Blended-synthetic lubricant includes Zinc, Phosphorous and Molybdenum for the ultimate in wear protection
- Special corrosive protection additives and optimum amounts of ZDDP (Zinc and Phosphorous) provide unmatched anti-wear properties, even during extended periods of storage
- Available in both 10W30 and 15W50 formulas for muscle car and street rod vehicles
- Perfect for late model or classic engines with flat tappet valve trains
P/N 1594 (10W-30, 1 qt.bottle)
P/N 1594-12 (10W-30, (12) 1 qt. bottles)
P/N 1595 (15W-50, 1 qt.)
P/N 1595-12 (15W-50, (12) 1 qt. bottles)
Protect your internal engine components before start-up, during break-in and throughout the life cycle of your engine so you can maximize the potential of your investment.
Three different formulas to provide maximum protection of all internal engine components.
- Protected valve train components include: camshaft, lifters, valve springs, rocker arms, pushrods and distributor gear
- Contain high viscosity, extreme pressure additives not found in conventional lubricants
- Compatible with all petroleum, synthetic and blended engine oils