Hurst, an American icon since 1958, proudly announced the launch of suspension kits for late model muscle cars, their Level One spring kits. The Hurst Stage One spring kit is an excellent choice for firming up the handling of your car and giving it that “Just Right” stance.
Through careful design and rate tailoring, the Hurst Stage One kit is still street
friendly, a truly “win-win” situation.
The Hurst Level One spring kit:
- Daily driver/Street friendly
- “Just Right” Stance for the perfect muscle car look – improves the look, giving your car the lowered stance you always wanted
- Lowers the car approximately one inch lowering the center of gravity, closing up that fender gap
- High Performance Handling: improves handling and braking, and improving overall driving fee – enabling you to unleash your car’s handling potential
- Improved Aero Efficiency = Small Gain in MPG
- Comes with a complete set of springs (two front and two rear)
- Each coil spring is made of high strength steel for improved durability with a powder coated gold finish to keep them looking great for years to come.
6130000 (2010 – 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS models)
6130010 (2011-2014 Dodge Challenger R/T models)
6130020 (2011 – 2014 Ford Mustang GT models (GT, V6, BOSS 302, GT500)
6130021 (2005 – 2010 Ford Mustang GT models, plus 2010 Ford Mustang V6 Models)
Suspension Kit Stage 1:
6320000 (2010-2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS models)
6320010 (2010-2014 Dodge Challenger R/T)
6320020 (2011 – 2014 Ford Mustang (V6, GT, Boss 302 including Laguna Seca)
6320001 (2013 – 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS & ZL1 models)