PRO-BILLET FORD DISTRIBUTORS WITH STEEL GEARS
Be Sure You Have The Right Distributor Gear For Your Cam!
Street drivers to weekend drag racers – Got a roller camshaft in your Small Block or Big Block Ford? These New Pro-Billet Ford distributors with steel gears eliminate doing gear change yourself or setting up your press.
Features of this new line of Ford distributors:
- Supplied with the correct steel gear for use with hydraulic roller cams so you get the correct gear already installed,
- Delivers incredible strength and precision with its CNC machined billet housing. For high rpm stability, the shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing while a proven, maintenance-free magnetic pickup produces accurate trigger signals.
- MSD’s easy-to-adjust mechanical advance and is supplied with different springs and stop bushings.
- Vacuum advance that can aid in economy as well as idle and other driveability aspects.
These distributors require an MSD ignition control such as a 6AL or 7AL-2.
P/N 84771 (Ford 351C-460)
P/N 84781 (Ford 351W)
P/N 84791 (Ford 289-302)
READY-TO-RUN CHEVY DISTRIBUTOR FOR 409/509 ALUMINUM BLOCK
For The New Retro All Aluminum W-Block!
Specially designed for the all aluminum 409/509 block.
- Simple and clean three-wire installation
- Maintenance-free magnetic pick-up never requires adjusting
- No external ignition controls are required. Includes built-in Rev Limiter
- Powerful module built into the housing.
- Built-in ignition module delivers a powerful stout inductive spark that will improve the overall driveability and performance of your classic Chevy.
P/N 83931 (Chevy 409/509 Aluminum Block)