Overcome head gasket failure in truck and RV diesel engines, use ARP extra heavy-duty head studs for GM, Dodge, and Ford applications.
Materials Selection includes:
- 8740 Chrome Moly, a tough steel with adequate fatigue properties for most racing applications when the treads are rolled after heat-treatment
- ARP2000, a steel alloy safely heated to a higher level, producing a greater strength that 8740 and is capable of achieving a clamp load at 220,000 psi. Used widely in short track and drag racing as an upgrade from 8740 chrome moly.
- Custom Age 625 Plus, a newly formulated super-alloy demonstrating superior fatigue cycle life, tensile strength and toughness with complete resistance to atmospheric corrosion and oxidation., tensile strength is 260,000-280,000 psi
- Centerless ground to assure perfect concentricity
- Ample clamping force prevents cylinder heads from lifting
- Threads rolled after heat treatment for optimum fatigue strength
- Broached stud ends install & make cylinder head removal easier
- Chrome moly steel 12-pt nuts & parallel-ground washers included
P/N 130-4062 (Hex Nuts, GMC 6.2L M12)
P/N 230-4201 (12-Point Nuts ARP2000, GM Duramax 6.6L 2001 & Up LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM)
P/N 230-4202 (12-Point Nuts Custom Age, Duramax 6.6L 2001-Up LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMN)
Dodge Ram Cummins:
P/N 247-4203 (12-Point Nuts ARP2000, 5.9L 12V 1989-98)
P/N 247-4205 (12-Point Nuts Custom Age, 5.9L 12V 1989-98)
P/N 247-4202 (12-Point ARP2000, 5.9L/6.7L 24V 1998-Up)
P/N 247-4204 (12-Point Nuts Custom Age, 5.9L/6.7L 24V 1998-Up)
P/N 150-4069 (Hex Nuts, International 6.9L)
P/N 250-4204 (12-Point ARP2000, International 7.3L 1988-1994)
P/N 250-4202 (12-Point Nuts ARP2000, Powerstroke 6.0L)
P/N 250-4205 (12-Point Nuts Custom Age, Powerstroke 6.0L)
P/N 250-4203 (12-Point Nuts ARP2000, Powerstroke 6.4L)
P/N 250-4201 (12-Point Nuts ARP2000, Powerstroke 7.3L 1993-2003)
P/N 202-4306 (12-Point Nuts ARP2000, 2.5L YD25 4-cylinder)
P/N 184-4003 (Hex Nuts, 5.7L 350 cid)
P/N 204-4706 (12-Point Nuts U/C studs ARP2000, 1.9L & 1.9L Turbo & Non-Turbo 1982-2002)
You can eliminate main cap walk and fretting and protect cylinder block threads with installation of ARP main stud kit.
- The studs are made from 8740 chrome moly steel,
- Heat-treated in-house to 200,000 psi tensile strength, and precision J-form threads rolled after heat-treat to create a fastener that has threads 2000% stronger than others.
- Every Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- Complete with hardened parallel-ground washers and high quality nuts.
P/N 230-5401 (2-Bolt, Duramax 6.6L LB7/LLY 2005 & Earlier)
P/N 230-5402 (2-Bolt, Duramax 6.6L LBZ/LMM 2006 & Later)
P/N 247-5402 (2-Bolt, Cummins 5.9L 12V 1997 & Earlier)
P/N 247-5401 (2-Bolt, Cummins 5.9L 12V & 24V 1998-2003)
P/N 247-5403 (2-Bolt, Cummins 5.9L – 6.7L 24V 2004 & Later)
P/N 250-5801 (4-Bolt, Powerstroke 1993 – 2003)
P/N 184-5402 (2-bolt, 5.7L 350 cid)
Flywheel & Flexplate Bolt Kits
Because Flywheel and Flexplates bolts are important in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike, ARP developed special bolts far superior to OEM hardware.
They offer two styles:
- Pro Series, the premium grade, originally developed for NASCAR competition, 200.000 psi
- High Performance Series, rated at 180,000 psi.
- Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining
- Feature an exclusive, flat, 12-point head design and larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flywheel register
- Complete with washers and nuts where applicable.
P/N 230-2801 (6.6L Duramax)
P/N 147-2802 ( 5.9L 12V & 24V Cummins 2004 & Earlier)
Flexplate Bolt Kits:
P/N 230-2901 (6.6L Duramax)
P/N 147-2901 (5.9L 12V & 24V Cummins)