UEGO – Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen
Looking to maximize engine power and safety? Then you know tuning an engine accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical.
Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. This gauge features large LED numerals that can quickly alert the user to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio, providing time to shut down an engine before damage occurs. It can be used with virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC. Features 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and EMS units.
- Standard 52mm (2 1/16″) gauge housing
- 7 segment display readout
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- No free air calibration required – ever
- Bosch sensor included, accurate to 0.1 AFR – making it one of the fastest & most accurate widebands available
- Bright LED display shows A/F ratio in .1 increments, and the sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge and changes color as air/fuel ratio changes from rich to lean. Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge face plates for multiple color combinations that are easily interchangeable.