Snow Performance – The Water-Methanol Injection Experts!
Engineered designed & test for reliability & strength but easier to use, less expensive, and better performing than most competition!
For gasoline or diesel, street, race, industrial, fleet or RV/motor homes.
Why are they your best choice in water/methanol injection?
- Snow Performance pumps are designed with exclusive features to ensure reliability and strength. The Boost Cooler™ will do what it should do for a long time. No failure prone brass, or rubber, is used as the others and the component flow rates are calculated and spec’ed to work with each other.
- Snow Performance varies the amount of fluid being injected to match what the engine needs. Diesel competitors have introduced water injection kits that fall terribly short of the quality and function that any customer should expect. Snow Performance’s diesel system designed for the street include a digital controller that progressively varies the amount of water/methanol injected according to either boost or boost and EGTs. These Performance Diesel Systems feature at least two operational nozzles, as diesels simply demand larger injection volumes than the typical gasoline application.
2. Digital Variable Controllers For Different Applications
- Not just boost actuated, but specially designed controllers for each vehicle/application to ensure maximum power. Seven different control systems, and they are each specifically mapped and designed for their applications. Unlike the others, most of their controllers feature true 2D maps facilitating the most correct injection and power under all conditions for the most advanced systems available.
- To adjust any of Snow Performance’s systems, all it requires is a simple dial or push button adjustment.
So, what is 2 dimensional injection management?
Snow Performance’s 2D mapped progressive controllers are a TRUE two dimensional system meaning if either input signal goes up or down, we vary the injection quantity by increasing or decreasing the injection rate.
Snow Performance’s Stage 3 Diesel Boost Cooler kits are also truly 2 dimensional, injecting variably according to both boost pressure and EGTs. That allows for the most accurate injection while towing or even just cruising around. Snow’s controller has a master adjustment to change the delivery aggressiveness – no need to hook up to a computer or download anything – it can be done on the fly very quickly and easily. It can also be switched from 2 dimensional boost and EGT mapping to just boost mapping for a more responsive injection when racing or sled pulling – with just a flip of a switch! No computer hookups and no wire cutting.
3. High Pressure/ High volume Pumps –These pumps are specially designed exclusively to deliver higher pressures and reliability. Features include: higher pressure, integrated check valve, and thermal protection for safety. Each pump is pre-tested and designed to work with methanol unlike some of the others that use off the shelf agricultural pumps.
4. Unsurpassed Atomization – Along with higher pressures, the nozzles are specially designed to spin the fluid supersonically before forcing through a venture-shaped orifice for the best atomization available. Better atomization means more power and cooling. These nozzles are also specially machined to specs for ease of installation and clear spray pattern.
5. Safety – Our new SafeInjection™ (patent pending) is the ultimate in safety for even the most aggressively tuned applications. This ensures worry-free power in even the most demanding racing applications as well as full power on the street.
6. Proven Performance – All these systems are backed with dyno data proven by numerous magazine articles and more World Records than anyone. Buy the same kit the pros and championship race teams use – buy the Boost Cooler™.
7. Complete kit – When you buy a Boost Cooler™, you get a complete kit right down to the reservoir and sealant. Also, they have more kits for specific applications than anyone. Eliminate the guess work – get a kit for your vehicle complete with installation instructions that include vehicle specific photos and performance backed-up with dyno charts.