Proven LSX Performance With A New Look!
FAST™ engineers teamed up with airflow specialists at RHS® to develop polymer intake manifolds for GM LS based engines.
- A revolutionary new modular design that allows fast and easy disassembly and features the ability to remove individual runners for porting
- Constructed from advanced polymer material offering a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength and improved heat dissipating characteristics.
- Perfectly suited to the FAST™ Big Mouth Throttle Body™
- Integrated nitrous bungs and a precise bolt-on fit that permits the use of factory accessories and OEM fuel/emission connections without adjustments or clearance issues
P/N 146102 (102 mm, fits Rectangle Port Cylinder Heads – LS3, L99 & L76)
P/N 146302 (102mm, fits Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads – LS1, LS2 & LS6)
P/N 146202 (102mm, Raised Rectangle Port Cylinder Heads, LS7)
P/N 54039B (92mm, black, fits Cathedral Port Cylinder Heads – LS1, LS6 & LS2)
P/N 146602 (102 mm, fits Cathedral Port LS Heads -4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L)
Accessories Available Include:
- Drive-By-Cable Throttle Body Options -Big Mouth Throttle body™
- OEM Throttle Body Adaptor Plate
- Fuel Rail Options
- Billet Fuel Rail Kits
- Adaptor Kit for Stock/OEM LS2 Fuel Rails
- Fuel Injector Spacer Kit for OEM Rails
- OEM Fuel Line Conversion Kits with or without Fuel Pressure Gauges
Click here, for further information on these LSX™ intake manifolds and their accessories.