Looking for the ultimate lifter to withstand even the most demanding racing conditions?
Look no further.
Elite Race™ Solid Roller Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to high tolerances and are available for a number of Chevy, Ford and Chrysler applications.
These lifters feature:
- SAE 8620 steel alloy body that is CNC-machined and REM-finished,
- SAE 9310 steel alloy wheels that are micro-polished and micro-sized and
- Design for Stability – Modular Design Captured Link Bars designed specifically for race and high RPM applications offer maximum control and durability and an exclusive modular pushrod design that allows the pushrod insert to be swapped out for centered, left or right offsets. Unmatched valve train stability with these captured link bars and COMP® exclusive pinned axle to interlock with the lifter body.
- Unmatched Strength – Tool Steel, Pinned Axles – .400″ Axles – industries largest axle – extra large for maximum load support- allows for extra needle bearings (total of 23) for optimum load distribution. Needles are constructed from 52100 bearing steel and are micro-sorted with a controlled contoured profile.
- Innovative Oiling Design – Pressure-Fed Oil now has the ability to flow through the axle directly to the needles.
- Lightweight – each lifter weighs less than 100 grams.
- All lifter bodies are “tall” and will clear both stock and aftermarket .300″ tall lifter bores.
- Will properly fit either 5/16″ or 3/8″ ball pushrods.