Universal Fit Warlock Cross Pipe Installation Kits
Dual exhaust universal fit cross pipe with Flow Intensifier™ cut–outs for a quick and easy transition from “thru the mufflers” to “uncorked and unleashed”.
If your ride punishes the pavement on both the street and strip and if you run tracks with and without sound restrictions and don’t want to be hassled with unbolting your mufflers, then this system is for you.
The cut–outs are configured to work in either a side or rear exit configuration. The removable Flow Intensifier incorporates a solid diversion tube with a concave surface that provides an inner pipe wall for smooth exhaust flow when installed. Remove the three wing nuts with the included track tool, slide the Intensifier out and you have a free flowing exhaust!
System comes ready for a complete installation.
- Cross pipe balances exhaust pulses for increased torque & horsepower
- Constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel for strength and durability
- Mandrel bends for smooth exhaust flow
- Smooth diversion tubes that match the natural contour of the pipe bend for improved exhaust flow
- Adjustable cut-to-fit legs and extension tubes to fit most popular dual exhaust applications
- 2.5” or 3″ (depending upon part number) tubing to optimize exhaust tuning
- 2.5″ or 3″ (depending upon part number) collector reducers
- Removable Flow Intensifiers for quick transitions (Track tool included for easy removal)
- Flared collectors
P/N 53630 ( 2.5″ diameter)
P/N 53631 ( 3.0″ diameter)