The World’s Best Flowing, Best Filtering, High Performance Air Intake Systems!
K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. Two options are available: 57 Series Fuel Injection Performance Kits (Street-legal with P/N starting with 57) and 63 Series Aircharger Kits (not Street-legal in CA, USA with P/N starting with 63).
Both are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over a K&N O/E replacement filter alone.
- The largest conical shaped high-flow air filter that can fit into the engine compartment while using factory holes and mounting points. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box.
The oversized air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). When possible, the filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower.
- Only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes made from interlaced High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) precisely shaped the tube (which reduces turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine reducing air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube ). This is why the tubes have unique shapes that are specifically engineered for each application.
Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter. The weakest link in the airflow “chain” robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER.
- The tube is connected to the engine with adapters made from high strength materials such as silicon and reinforced nylon and ensures long life.
Put all this together and you have the best high-flow intake system available today.
These kits are:
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
See the K&N’s application search for specific horsepower numbers.