Accel spark plugs have a unique U-Groove ground electrode. This specially design electrode was developed to meet the demand for improved ignitability and increased fuel combustion. These plugs are designed for spark delivery and produce a larger spark for more power at high RPMs.
There are hundreds of part numbers, each one application specific.
- Unique U-Groove ground electrode which results in less flame dissipation which improves throttle response & fuel economy, less fouling.
- Copper core utilized for maximum spark
- Purified Alumina insulator prevents arcing.
- Machine rolled threads protect heads.
- Available in Regular/Standard or “Shorty” sizes.
Shorty Spark Plugs:
The overall length has been reduced 1/4″ to 3/8″ to gain critical air gap space between the spark plug boot ad the exhaust manifold or header tube in the “Shorty” plugs.
This helps :
- Solve spark plug header clearance problems
- Ends burning plug boots
- Eliminates “Dimpling” headers for clearance
- Improves plug access