Adjustable air springs (also called air bags) provide the highest level of safety and comfort when towing or hauling a heavy load.
They work with your existing leaf or coil suspension to give you more load support in the front or rear of your vehicle when you need it. They stabilize your vehicle, giving you up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity.
To operate, simply inflate the air springs when you need more load support and deflate when riding empty. When weight is properly distributed to all four tires, it results in:
- Better braking
- Less sway
- Better steering control
- Better headlight aim
- A smoother ride
- Less bottoming out
Air Lift offers a variety of load support products.
To plow ahead with state of the art load support consider Load Lifter 5000.
Air Lift’s heaviest-rated air spring kits, specifically engineered for hauling or towing heavy loads.
Rugged and durable, these superior air springs are constructed from ultra high-strength composite nylon and reinforced by 2-ply fabric. Built like a tire, Load Lifter 5000 air springs are strong as steel, but are lighter and corrosion proof.
- Up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Quick connecting, easy-to-use air fittings
- Built with superior 2-ply fabric-reinforced rubber
- End caps made of ultra high-strength Zytel nylon-strong as steel, but weighs less and is corrosion proof
- Includes exclusive roll plates (which increase lad capacity by 10% and protect the air spring from sharp edges such as brackets, etc)
- Easily install with illustrated instruction manual between your vehicle’s axle and frame rail. Many popular kits require no drilling
- All kits come complete with everything you need for installation.
These air springs are designed to fit popular vehicles like 3/4 ton and one-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, commercial trucks and other severe uses.
Find the Air Lift Air Spring kit that fits your vehicle here.
Load Lifter 5000 air springs inflate and deflate through a Schrader valve. For convenient air spring control at the touch of a button, add an Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor System. Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor system eliminates the search for gas stations that have a working compressor, saving you time, energy and money.
Find out more about various Air Lift On-Board Air Compressor System available here.