World leader in spark plug technology and performance.
All NGK Spark Plugs are OEM Approved.
V-Power® Spark Plugs
Economical performance and improved ignitability over standard NGK Spark Plugs original equipment manufacturer and racer approved.
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- “Trivalent Metal Plating” has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Good performance spark plug
Racing Spark Plugs
For many years NGK Spark Plugs has been firing racing engines throughout the world. NGK Spark Plugs has become an icon in spark plug technology and we pride ourselves in offering racers a high quality product that will help rocket them to victory. We realize race teams push their vehicles to the edge. Knowing this we design every NGK Spark Plug to withstand severe mechanical and thermal shock associated with these high-revving, high-compression race engines. As a result of our superior quality, you’ll have confidence knowing you have the World Leader in spark plug technology firing your way to victory.
To withstand the severe conditions that occur in racing engines, NGK Racing Spark Plugs feature electrode materials and configurations as follows:
- Electrode materials – Many use precious metals such as platinum or gold/palladium for greater durability and lower voltage requirements.
- Electrode configurations – Fine-wire center electrodes provide better sparking and enhanced ignitability. Fine-wire ground electrodes further improve the ignitability of the plug.
- Insulator configurations – Special configurations are used for the insulator noses to improve throttle response.
NGK Spark Plugs can be found in every racing venue throughout the world. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or an accomplished racer NGK Spark Plugs is sparking winners.