The first flash tuning device designed to work with AndroidTM OS smartphones.
LINQ is a Bluetooth wireless vehicle tuning interface that turns your phone into a performance tuner, diagnostic trouble code tool, PID reader, driving coach, or virtual dash board with the touch of the phone screen. Combine your Android phone with LINQ for an affordable yet advanced vehicle tuning experience!
LINQ is available for nearly 1,000 vehicle applications including most popular truck, performance car, and SUV’s produced in the last decade.
- Industry leading tuning for trucks, Jeeps and performance cars delivering maximum horsepower, torque and world class drivability for your vehicle
- Tune for high performance, heavy load towing, fuel economy or off-road uses
- Syncs wirelessly with your vehicle using included Bluetooth dongle
- Uses Android operating systems to provide a simple yet effective user interface to make tuning a snap
- 50-state emissions legal
- Intercept PIDs on the bus and display them in real-time
- Gauges provide vital information when towing, off-road or at the track
- Includes several gauge sets
- Maximize track performance with real-time feedback
|VIVID LINQ PART NUMBERS:
Some applications require internet connection.
Optional features require third part accessories to be installed and programmed to operate. Additional hardware may be required. Android and Google are trademarks of Google, Inc. All brands and product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images and illustrations may not always match contents.
This device is designed for use only in vehicles with a single sequential turbocharger and factory emissions equipment installed. Only use if Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), and Reductant (Urea) Injection is installed. Conventional single turbo configurations on some chassis cabs are not supported in this product.