Competition Fuel Filter
This great looking fuel filter was designed for today’s high-volume fuel systems.
It’s specifically made for carbureted or injected engines making up to 1,000 HP.
The Russell Competition fuel filters are offered in -6 and -8 male outlets, and 3/8″ NPT male outlets, which help them flow up to 130 gph. The 3/8″ NPT connects directly to fuel pump, Y-block or regulator.
Russell incorporated a disc-type element, which filters down to 40 microns and can be cleaned or replaced.
Manufactured from billet aluminum with a polished aluminum, blue anodized, or black anodized finish, the Russell Competition fuel filters make a great addition to your fuel system.
P/N 650100 (Red/blue anodized, 3-1/4″ length, 1-1/4″ dia., -8 male inlet/outlet)
RUSSELL PERFORMANCE PROFLEX STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED HOSE (PRE-PACKAGED ROLLS)
RUSSELL PERFORMANCE PROFLEX HOSES OFFER:
- Stainless steel covering for a more attractive installation (Abrasion resistant)
- Temperature range of -40° F to +350° F for a wider variety of uses and routing
- Compatible with all hydrocarbon and alcohol-based fuels, lubricants and additives
- Available in a wide range of AN sizes to meet your needs
- Use with Full Flow, Full Flow Swivel and Tube Seal hose ends
P/N 632130 (Braided Stainless Steel, -8 AN, 15′)
P/N 632140 (Braided Stainless Steel, -8 AN, 20′)
-8 AN typical uses are: fuel, oil, water lines.