Engineered to deliver an increased water flow. PQX engineered pumps will flow 35 gallons per minute at 4,000 RPM, with minimal cavitation and proportionally increased flow rates at 5,000 RPM and above. These “super velocity” pumps significantly improve cooling for all street, high performance and racing applications.
These PQX water pumps are the perfect choice for sportsman racing or as a direct factory replacement for your daily driver.
With special cast-iron impeller and tight clearances, PRW High Performance Aluminum Water Pumps provide increased coolant flow, block pressure, and balanced delivery. Each pump features low pressure-injected, aluminum alloy pump bodies that are complemented by a precision cast-iron impeller design. This helps minimize engine hot spots at any speed.
Equalized water flow distribution and pressure-balanced water passages minimize internal engine hot-spots making these pumps an excellent alternative for not only racers, but also trucks, towing, and motorhome applications. Cruisers and hot rodders will appreciate the improved cooling at low speeds and the optional polished aluminum water pump bodies.
- Steel hubs and heavy duty shielded-seal roller ball bearings
- Pressure injected and cast aluminum alloy pump bodies
- Back plate “O” ring sealed for racing applications
- Adjustable cam stop on SB Chev applications
- Reliable cast iron CNC machined impellers
- Satin-cast or polished finish housings
- Aircraft industry tolerances
- .750” diameter steel shafts