Hot Rod Calculator
Street and Strip performance calculator for use by racers, engine builders and automotive enthusiasts.
Know up front how changes will translate into power and performance, so before you spend your time or money, use the Hot Rod Calc to get the answers.
- Universal for or use to do any mathematical calculations related to engine performance and vehicle E.T.
- On the spot calculations of how engine engine modifications effect the vehicle setup and at track vehicle setup changes can effect power output and track performance.
- Hand held, take it anywhere
- Easy to use, self contained, no additional computer or monitors required (accurate weather data required for some ET calculations)
- Quick reference guide with 100s of formulas included for ease of use.
- Pre-programmed formulas for engine building and track tuning. Easy to use formulas for the professional or novice will show you how engine changes like compression ratio and air fuel mixture effect your engine’s power and torque outputs. At the track, see how things like gear ratio changes or weather conditions can effect your E.T. (accurate weather data required).
- Includes protective case at no additional charge