Aeromotive billet aluminum fuel filters are an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment. Proper filtration is vital to maximum fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 to 3,000 plus HP applications, Aeromotive filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
Available with either a 10-micron (fine) or a 100-micron (coarse) high-flow replaceable element, these filters feature:
• 2,000 lb/hr flow capacity with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
• Compact size: 5.5” long x 2” diameter
• ORB-10 ports. Fittings are available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes.
• All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
• CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
• Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
100-micron filters are designed for use between the fuel tank and the fuel pump to protect the pump. 10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor. Fabric elements are not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.
# 12301 – 10-Micron ORB-10 Red Fuel Filter
# 12304 – 100-Micron ORB-10 Red Fuel Filter