Commonly called a “Line Lock”, Hurst’s Roll Control is used primarily for drag racing to provide positive locking action to the front wheels, reducing the chance of ”rolling the lights” and is also used to produce more effective burn outs for heating up the tires. Rigorous testing ensures a 1/100,000 of a second release time and vibration tests have seen up to 30 G’s applied without mechanical failure. On the street or off-road as a temporary ”hill holder”, the Roll Control finds use when both the clutch and brake are needed at the same time. With the on/off button at the control of the driver’s fingertip, release of the locked wheels is easy.
Check out these features:
- Advanced quality design stainless steel valve assembly for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Fully enclosed epoxy molded electrical coil for reliability
- Attractive finned aluminum housing helps dissipate heat
- Wider lightweight base provides better mounting stability
- 150-micron screen-filtered ports to prevent contamination
- Field serviceable for cleaning or rebuilding
- Extra threaded port for separate bleeder or brake line pressure gauge
- Kit includes solenoid valve, snap-action switch, indicator light, 4-amp fuse, mounting screws and installation instructions
- 12-volt negative ground systems only.